I had fallen in love with this bunny stamp last year, but had not used it yet. This was the perfect opportunity!
The background was stamped in Versamark, then heat embossed with White Satin Pearl embossing powder on watercolor paper, then painted with Daniel Smith watercolors.
The sentiment was from a freebie set I got from scrapbook.com last spring.
The bunny is colored with Copic markers and cut out with the coordinating die that came with the stamps.
I hope you think this bunny is as cute as I do.
Now, go check out the rest of projects!
Some of the supplies listed below are affiliate links, some are not. If you use an affiliate link here to make a purchase, I may get a small compensation. I only use things that I love, and do not create paid posts.
Stamps:* Bunny stamp and die set: http://shrsl.com/24gr9
* Deco Flourish Bold Prints Background: http://shrsl.com/24grs
* Bear-y Much: http://shrsl.com/24grg
Coloring Media:* Versamark: http://shrsl.com/24gsr
* Versafine Onyx Black: http://shrsl.com/24gv2
* Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad: http://shrsl.com/24gus
* Copic Markers: http://shrsl.com/24gts
* Daniel Smith watercolors: http://shrsl.com/24gdi
* Rose Gold and White Glimmer Metallic Inks: http://shrsl.com/24gcv
Dies:* A7 Lacy Layers Die set: http://shrsl.com/24gsa
* Stitched Circle Stax Die-namics: http://shrsl.com/24gte
Paper:* Neenah Solar White #110 Cardstock: https://amzn.to/2uS2ppZ
* Canson XL Watercolor paper: https://amzn.to/37FpvxD
* Classic Vellum Layering Paper 10 Ct: http://shrsl.com/24guo
Other:* Ultra Fine Clear embossing powder: http://shrsl.com/24gu7
* White Satin Pearl embossing powder: http://shrsl.com/24gco
* Katz Coaster Blanks: http://estore.katzamericas.com/category/Blank-Coasters
* Aleene’s Tacky Glue: https://amzn.to/2vEXRmT