However, I was thinking of my friend Jenny Hall, and her affinity for all things llama when I made this card. The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp, and is called Wooly Lucky. It is still available, even though I got it in a card kit last year!
It still needed a little something extra, so I pulled out some Nuvo Crystal drops, and this green was perfect.
And just so happens to be Glow in the Dark, lol!!
I ran out of time to come up with something Pi themed, although I had some sets to use in mind. I am loving shopping my stash lately!
Don't miss the rest of the stops, there are lots of great projects to see! Leave some love along the way.
- Adam Karl https://www.instagram.com/ark513/
- Sue Plote https://www.instagram.com/thispinkrooster/
- Jenny Hall https://www.instagram.com/thejennyhalldesign/
- Justin Averill https://www.instagram.com/justanotebyjustin/
- Tanya Boser https://www.instagram.com/tanyaboser/
- Marcia Caradinta https://www.instagram.com/thefrolickingfairy/
Some of the supplies listed below are affiliate links, some are not. If you use an affiliate link here to make a purchase, I may get a small compensation. I only use things that I love, and do not create paid posts.