Friday, May 15, 2020

Spring Celebrations: Graduation, Weddings, and Babies


Hey Festival Friends!! This past Christmas, I decided to invite some crafty friends to join me in a Festival of Christmas with a themed limited run series of social media hops. It was so fun that we decided to do more limited run series!

And it is time for another one: Spring Celebrations. There are five episodes in this series, and this one focuses on Graduations, Weddings, and Babies.  In other words, Transitions!

This year, things are being done a little differently. But life finds a way, and prevails! Let's spread focus on these hopeful and joyous celebrations of life.


Simon Says Stamp came out with a new set of stencil, and I just had to play with them.

I started by ink blending Distress Oxides in Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade, and Worn Lipstick with the balloons stencil.

Then I took the confetti stencil and used a teeny tiny blender brush to add Gold Encore ink.

The last layer uses Black Ice Deco Foil Metallix Gel with the graduation hats stencil.







Ohh, shiny! Look at those hats! I have been really enjoying digging through my stash and using some older products. The sentiment on this card is from Papertrey Ink's Keep It Simple: Graduation stamp set. I don't think is is available anymore.


Inside, I also stenciled the balloons, and added a sentiment from another Papertrey Ink stamp set, this time the Tucked In: Congratulations set.




That's all I have today, be sure to check out all the other projects!




Blog Roll:

Tania Cordie
Sue Plote
Justin Averill
Tanya Boser
 




Instagram Roll:

Justin Averill
Adam Karle
Tanya Boser



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails