Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm Back!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything in over a month! I did have a little bit of a creativity block for a couple weeks there, and had a big birthday party for #3 son who just turned 16 this past weekend. But what the heck, I bet most of you all are getting distracted by the possibility of Spring finally arriving!

I was playing around with the ovals that were left over from the votive surrounds we made in November and ended up making an Easter banner that is just soo cute!


Now to find some little nails so I can hang this thing up! I used SU! ink, paper, rhinestone brads, and stamps, but the cutting system and flowers are not SU!, I've had these Prima flowers for quite a while too!

Now, as to our March club meeting, it's looking like it might be a bit scattered! I'll have to get back to you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails