Stamps: Baroque Motifs, One Smart Cookie, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, and Apricot Appeal CS/DP from Print Pack or Pretty in Pink CS/DP from Print Pack
Ink: Close to Cocoa and Apricot Appeal or Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip marker
Accessories: cupcake template I made, paper snips, paper crimper, large and small oval punches
- First I cut the card bases, 4 x6", then folded in half so fold is at the top and it now measures 4" wide by 3" tall. Traced the cupcake base onto paper and cut out. Or you can measure down 3/4" from top fold on each side and mark wit a pencil, then measure in 3/4" from each side and mark on bottom edge. Then use paper cutter to trim a diagonal cut on each side, then hand cut to create a rounder corner. I know, clear as Mud!
- Traced "frosting" template onto 3 x 5" piece of Close to Cocoa and cut out. Stamp the Swirl stamp from Baroque Motifs with Chocolate Chip ink a couple times on the "frosting". Use Chocolate Chip marker to ink the edges.
- Take a 3 x 6" piece of DP and run it through the paper crimper with the narrow edge going through first.
- Center the crimped DP on the card base, flip over and cut to fit the card base. You can also lightly run the coordinating ink pad over the raised areas to highlight them, and around the edges of the card.
- Apply adhesive to the back of the lower half of the "frosting" and glue to the top of the card base, making sure that together they are no more than 4 1/4" tall-so it will fit in the envelope :)
- Take the little Cake stamp from One Smart cookie and ink with the Apricot Appeal or Pretty in Pink ink and stamp repeatedly on a scrap of WW CS.
- Now Use the "you take the cake" stamp from One Smart Cookie set and stamp over the little cakes in Choc Chip ink.
- Center phrase in the small oval punch and punch out. Use large oval punch with coordinating CS and punch out the mat. Glue both together, then glue centered on the "frosting".
- Stamp "Birthday hugs and wishes" inside card.