- Stamps: Pumpkin Patch
- Paper: Dusty Durango, Whisper White
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Soft Suede
- Other: 1-3/8" circle, Wide Oval, and Scallop Circle punches, sponges
- Ink up the pumpkin body with Pumpkin Pie ink, the use the Rock and Roll technique to add Dusty Durango to the edges. Stamp on Whisper White scrap. Stamp face in Soft suede, stem and vines in Old Olive.
- Punch out with 1-3/8" circle or wide oval punch, depending on which pumpkin base you chose :)
- Punch scallop circle out of Dusty Durango.
- Ink edges of both pieces with Soft Suede. Add dots and/or faux stitching with Soft Suede marker.
- Adhere together. Then adhere to a peppermint patty with tape runner. Use a second sponged scallop circle for the other side of the patty. All done!
Now, let's see what you can do! Post a comment and a link so we can all see :)