I bet you are wondering how many of these things I am going to post! I am too... when I stop thinking of/finding new ideas, I'll stop. How's that sound :) This is really easy to make too. I think the white gel pen really adds pop to it. Inside is a mini Hersey's bar that is about 4" long. Kit Kat, Whoppers, etc. would work too.
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip textured cardstock, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Dusty Durango, Old Olive
Other: 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 3/4", and Scallop circle punches, Modern Label and Word Window punches, Signo white gel pen, gold brad, Two Tags die with Big Shot
- Cut tag out with Two Tags die and the Big Shot. Score 1/4" below prescored line. Crease on score lines.
- Stamp round pumpkin image on Very Vanilla paper with Pumpkin Pie and Dusty Durango ink using the Rock & Roll technique, the stem and vines in Old Olive, the face in Chocolate Chip. Stamp "happy halloween" in Chocolate Chip on another scrap of Very Vanilla.
- Punch the pumpkin out with the 1-3/8" circle punch, the "happy halloween" out with the Word Window punch. Punch a Choc Chip Scallop circle, a Modern Label, 1-3/4", and 3/4" circles out of Dusty Durango.
- Layer Word Window and Modern Label punches together and adhere inside the tag on the lower portion.
- Layer all but the 3/4" circle together.
- Use white gel pen to make faux stitching around tag, and to make white dots on the scallps.
- Pierce a hole in the center of the 3/4" circle and attach to the top of the tag with a gold brad.