Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Pillow Box Bucket

I found this bucket tutorial by Lynn Put here. I had to try it right away! Can you believe the creative minds out there?! And it was pretty fast for a bucket. I think it would be a nice way to put some slips of paper in with things we are thankful for and use as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner. Of course, you could make buckets for any occasion or season. I didn't have any DSP that would coordinate and be Thanksgiving-ish, so I made my own with Very Vanilla cardstock. I brayed with Dusty Durango, used the spritzer with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive, then sponged with More Mustard and Champagne Mist shimmery paint. Stamped images from Falling Leaves in a variety of colors.
  • Stamps: Falling Leaves
  • Paper: More Mustard, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: More Mustard, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
  • Other: Pillow Box die with Big Shot, distressing tool from Cutter Kit, brayer, Spritzing Tool, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, sponges, leaf brads, slot punch, Sticky Strip
This is a close up showing you more of the shimmer. If you haven't gotten any of this stuff yet, I'm telling you, it's a must have! Very easy to use, and you can use it with stuff you already have! It will even work on fabric. And there are several techniques out already using this stuff. I can't wait to try them all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails