Still loving the Cold &Cuddly set! And I found a new-to-me fold called the Side-Step. I love how you can put a picture in this card! I found the original directions from Julie Davidson, but I tweaked it a bit.
- Stamps: Cold and Cuddly, Four the Holidays
- Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White
- Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
- Other: Paper cutter with scoring blade, bone folder, Jumbo Snowflake punch, snowflake die and Big Shot, Scallop Edge punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Signo white gel pen
- You start with a 5-1/2"x8-1/2" piece of cardstock.
- Put in paper cutter with the 5-1/2" side at the top. Line edge up with the 3-1/4" line and cut down starting at 1" and ending at 6-3/8".
- Turn paper 180 degrees and score all the way across at 4-1/4". Then score from the edge to the cut line on the wider section at 1", 2", 3-1/8", & 6-3/8"
- Fold and crease well as shown above.
- Decorate as desired.