If you are following along in order, you just arrived from Sara Mattson-Blumes' blog where she featured the We Must Celebrate stamp set. Lovely, right?!
The set I chose to use is Waterfront. There have been some amazing cards made with this set already, and it works brilliantly as a scene builder with none of the usual fussiness. I love the loose watercolor feel of this set. I, however, have been entirely too busy creating treats and cards for my hubby lately to really have done this set justice, for which I apologize. I only have one project for you today.
So the next best thing it to make a beach scene, right! This was pretty simple.
- Blend some Crushed Curry, Peekaboo Peach, and Tangerine Tango for the sunset.
- Stamp the beach image in Soft Suede, and the palm trees in Early Espresso. Die cut with an oval from Stitched Shapes.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso, die cut with a circle from Stitched Shapes.
- Cut a 4"x5¼" panel of Thick Whisper White, emboss with Seaside embossing folder. Stitch around the edges and pull tails to the back. Adhere to a Thick Whisper White card base.
- Pop the sunset image and the sentiment up on dimensionals and adhere to card over a snippet of the Burlap ribbon.
- All done!
Now, let's head over to Mickey Robert's blog. I can't wait to see what she does with Truly Tailored!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :):)