I am on a mission to shower my man with a bunch of cards, tags, and treats in the 2 weeks leading up to Valentine's Day. And I am going to share the papercrafting part of that with you :)
I have already shared a few of the other cards I made for this mission, you can find those posts here:
For the Love of Flannel
Amazing card and Love You card
Paper Pumpkin Valentine Slider
The June 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts is absolutely stunning, and I am so glad I am subscribed to this kit. It is a fabulous kit for your money. And has lots of great add-ons that you can get even after the kit sells out. Well, this kit sold out so fast!
BUT, Hero Arts polled the subscribers and asked which kit was our favorite, then picked the 2 most popular to to release in the 2018 Hero Arts catalog! And this is one of the two.
Tickled me excited! This means I can share my projects with you all without the guilt of being unable to hook you up with your very own 😁 Well, after February 15th, which is when they release the new catalog.
- I sponged the inks from the ombre inkpad onto some white cardstock, then used the circular die from the kit to cut it out.
- Stamped the Tribal Stripes in Sahara Sand ink on Sahara Sand 4"x5¼" cardstock piece.
- Diecut a Thorn Tree from black cardstock.
- Stamped some trees from the kit inside a standard A2 cardbase with the ombre inkpad.
- Adhered all the pieces to the front of the card.
- Stamped the sentiment from the kit in black ink on the sunset circle.
Be sure to come back again soon to see more projects in this mission!
You can help support my blog by using the affiliate links below. I do purchase everything I use myself, and am not compensated for any of my blogging. I only use things that I love 😊