I have already shared a few of the other cards I made for this mission, you can find those posts here:
For the Love of Flannel
Amazing card and Love You card
Paper Pumpkin Valentine Slider
Wild About You
I recently discovered a new-ish stamp company called Kindred Stamps. I love their Pop Culture stamps, and actually bought quite a few of them last month. What Sci-Fi geek can pass up all of the space, time travel, and fantastic magical themed stamps?!! Not this one. 😎😍
- I created a fun background by starting with a 4"x5¼" panel of watercolor paper, taping it down to a board, and sponging with Dapper Denim and Fresh Fig ink.
- Then I spritzed with Pearlized water, dried with a heat tool.
- Spattered with water and dabbed it away.
- Took some white Dr. Ph. Martin's Pen White ink, dropped onto a non-porous surface, and added a little water with a paint brush to thin it out a bit. Then spattered on the background to create stars. Dried with a heat tool again.
- Stamped the Neat and Tangle background stamp Time Warp in Versamark ink in the center of the watercolored panel, White heat embossed.
- Took a scrap of watercolor paper, sponged with Fresh Fig, spritzed, dried, and die cut a heart.
- Stitched around the panel. Adhered to cardbase.
- Stamped the characters from Kindred Stamps Galactic Adventures in Versafine Onyx Black ink on watercolor paper, Clear heat embossed. Watercolored with various Distress Inks, then fussy cut.
- Cut a ½" strip of black cardstock, stamped the sentiments from Galactic Adventures in Versamark, then White heat embossed. Trim down and dovetail.
- Adhere sentiments, characters, and heart to cardfront with dimensionals or foam tape.
You can help support my blog by using the affiliate links below. I do purchase everything I use myself, and am not compensated for any of my blogging. I only use things that I love :)