Sunday, March 25, 2018

Hello, You Sassy Lass

So, I have begun collecting some sassy and snarky stamps. Because I must. Really, if you know me in real life, you can attest to the fact that I am both sassy and snarky when the occasion demands. 😁

Well, I have discovered CZ Designs by Cathy Zielske. She even lives in Minnesota!

The Hello You stamp set has several sassy sayings. I am not sure which is my favorite, but here are a few at the top of my list:

You Cheeky Monkey
My Hide-a-Body Friend
You Non-Angsty Teen
You Saucy Sailor

OK, I really could go on and on! There are just so many! And there are several that are safe for your grandma. 😉

I was playing with the Folk Dance Stencil from Simon Says Stamp and sponged on Crumb Cake cardstock with Distress Oxide in Cracked Pistachio, Wild Honey, and Abandoned Coral.

The Coral and Honey combine into a lovely orange, which is great because I still need to buy the Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide pad.

And release 2 and 3 Distress Oxide pads. Yes, I do need them. I do too! Don't tell me what I don't need. OK, bank account, you have been heard, go sit back in the corner. I will wait until I earn some more fun money. 😜

I added some light stenciling on the inside too. Insides deserve some love too!

Ha! You sassy lass, indeed! (Maybe I am talking to my bank account again, lol!) I can't wait to send this to some fellow snarky friend!

The "hello" is stamped then die cut with the coordinating Hello die. LOVE LOVE LOVE coordinating dies!! 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and I hope to see you again soon!

Supplies used in this project:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails