Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anniversary card for Hubby



I made this card for my hubby for our 18th wedding anniversary back in June, and he must have really liked it cuz it has sat on the counter next to his laptop since then, *blush* thus the grease stains on the edge and water dripped in the center.... Anyhow! It is a simple card and I used my Cuttlebug with the Hearts folder to emboss the piece of Wild Wasabi on the left. The base is Garden Green, don't the greens go well together?!



Stamps: So Many Sayings, Moose You

Paper: Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla

Ink: Ruby Red

Accessories: distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Crop-A-Dile, Real Red eyelet, detail scissors


Here is a link to a printable instruction sheet for this style card- it is titled Be Happy card

2 comments:

kathypa said...

I saw your black technique card. It's beautiful. What are pure color pencils? I've never heard that term before. I would like to do this.

Tanya Boser said...

Pure color pencils are sold by Stampin Up! and they are solid lead all the way through with just black paint or thin plastic covering them. They go on really smooth and are very vibrant. They are, however on the retiring list, so if you would like to get them, order soon! I have used watercolor pencils, Prisma color pencils, and someone else said that watercolor wonder crayons work too. All but the Prisma are sold by Stampin Up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails