Friday, July 25, 2008

True Friend card



Here is a quick card I did this morning with the Grid Technique from the SCS resources tutorials. I don't have a Scor-Pal, so I just used my scoring blade and paper cutter and I think it turned out well! It was a little tricky though ;) I also used my markers to ink the Flower stamp. I have been hoarding the Apple Cider SU patterned paper since last November, and I am going to try to use it up before it isn't so appealing to me anymore, like when all of the new paper comes out with the NEW CATTY on Aug 11th!

I can't give a step by step today cuz while making a pointless trip to work yesterday to renew my CPR training (which is actually next week *blush*) and wasting $10 in gas, I also ran over a great big staple and have to go get the 2 new tires NOW instead of in September when I planned on getting them! Argh! Anyway.... life goes on.

Stamps: True Friends

Paper: Whisper White, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Apple Cider DP

Ink: Really Rust and Chocolate Chip with Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, and Old Olive markers

Accessories: Scoring blade with paper cutter, white gel pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails