Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Dreams du Jour, So Many Scallops, Batty for You, Embrace Life, Canvas BG
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette or Pretty in Pink ?, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy, and Summer Sun markers
Accessories: die cut machine with scallop and classic square nestabilities, white gel pen, blender pen, dimensionals, 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, Boho Blossoms, Spring Bouquet, Scallop Circle, and various circle punches paper piercer with mat pack, CAD, eyelets
These are the Baja Breeze cards I completed.
- top left: stamped butterfly from Dreams du Jour in Baja Breeze on card base, inked edges of card base with Pacific Point ink pad. Then Love stamp in Pacific Point on WW, colored image in with blender pen and Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss, then cut image out. Then used 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter on flower on images. Used Night of Navy marker to ink edges of all matting layers, adhered layers together and centered on card, then used dimensionals to pop image up.
- top right: stamped background stamp from Fresh Cuts in Baja Breeze on card base, inked edges with Pacific Point ink pad. Stamped Love image in Pacific Point on Baja Breeze square, colored images, applied dazzling diamonds, inked edges of layers with Night of Navy marker, glued all to card base.
- bottom left: on card base stamped vine stamp from Fresh Cuts in Kiwi Kiss. Then flower stamp in Pacific Point using stamp-off technique. Used Canvas BG and Baja Breeze ink over top of all this stamping. Use Boho Blossoms punch on Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, and Baja Breeze paper, ink edges of everything with Night of Navy Marker. Use paper piercer and mat pack to make stitch marks on smallest square layer, use white gel pen to make create faux stitches. Glue layers together, use CAD to attach flowers to center of layers with a gold eyelet. Glue all layers to card base.
- bottom right: stamp flower branch from Embrace in Baja Breeze on card base. Stamp dreams stamp in Pacific Point on WW paper. Color image with blender pen and Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss ink. Cut image out. Ink edges of layers and card base with Night of Navy marker. Glue all layers together.
And the Kiwi Kiss.... these are just variations of the other cards so I won't do directions for these.
And the only Pacific Point card I finished. It has to be one of my favs and it looks much more vivid and detailed in real life!
- to make the butterfly, I stamped the image in Night of Navy, colored with Summer sun marker, blender pen and Pacific Point ink. Used white gel pen on wings. Used 2-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds to add sparkle to the yellow parts.
Now I just need to get busy playing today instead of messing around on the computer!