Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fresh Cuts card

This card is the last project that we did at the August Stamp Club meeting. I have been working for the last week and haven't had time to post anything, sorry!
This is actually a really simple card, and we got to use the Scallop edge punch!
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Edge, 5-Petal Flower, and Spring Bouquet punches, distressing tool from Cutter Kit, CAD, gold eyelet

I'll try to post some more of my recent projects later today. And hopefully I'll get to play with some of the stuff I just got in the latest shipment! Yes, August Stamp Club stuff arrived last night! What a great thing to come home to after work last night!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails