I changed someone else's idea a little to fit the punches I have, and came up with this little chick. Isn't he cute?!
Here is a close-up of the little fella. I'll do a quick tutorial here also.
- Paper: So Saffron, Only Orange, Whisper White
- Ink: white gel pen, Basic Black marker, So Saffron
- Tools: Scallop Circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch, standard hole punch, sponge
- Punch out 3 scallop circles in So Saffron. From one of the scallops, cut 2 3 scallop wedges for the wings. Sponge all edges with So Saffron ink. Adhere wings to 1 scallop circle as shown above.
- Punch out two 6 petal flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch. Cut it in half to make the little feet. Adhere to winged scallop circle as shown. Cut 1 petal off of the other flower. Adhere as shown above for a beak.
- Punch out 2 white standard hole punches. Adhere to chick as shown. Use black marker to make pupils, and use white gel pen to add highlights to eyes as shown.
- Adhere scallop circles to front and back of peppermint patty.