This is the scrapbook page we did. Can you tell I was in the mood for spring? I also went a little crazy with the embellishments, but hey, it's a fun page.
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms (Sale-a-bration set), Dotted Lines JW
- Paper: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Delicate Dots DSP (Sale-a-bration)
- Ink: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery
- Accessories: Filigree designer brads, Square Rhinestone brads, silver eyelets, Hidden Garden rub-on, So Saffron & Certainly Celery 5/8" ribbon (Sale-a-bration), Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, and Elegant Eggplant 1/4" ribbon.
- Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Top Note die, Wheel guide, Crop-A-Dile, Paper piercer
- Stamp flower repeatedly over Almost Amethyst page in same ink. Sponge edges of page with Almost Amethyst ink.
- Adhere Close to Cocoa strip to a piece of Certainly Celery paper, run thru BS with Top Note die. Apply rub-on to bottom portion of Top Note die cut. Sponge edges with Almost Amethyst ink. Use Dotted Lines JW to create journaling lines in Certainly Celery ink on the Top note using the Wheel guide to keep it straight.
- Adhere ribbon to 2"x2.5" piece of cs with SNAIL adhesive (tape runner), covering entire piece. Run thru BS on the smallest butterfly on the Beautiful Butterflies die. Singe edges of ribbon butterfly with a lighter to prevent fraying. Use Crop-A-Dile to apply silver eyelet in the center of the butterfly.
- Cut a 4"x12" piece of Delicate Dots DSP. Adhere a strip of So Saffron ribbon down the center lengthwise. Adhere to center of the Almost Amethyst page.
- Use glue dots to adhere butterfly to bottom of DSP strip.
- Adhere Top Note journaling block to the top portion of DSP strip.
- Use Paper piercer to poke hole for Rhinestone brad to make head for butterfly and apply brad.
- Use paper piercer again to apply Filigree designer brad centered between the Top Note and the Butterfly.
- Use Billboard Alpha die and the BS to make the title for the page with Almost Amethyst paper.
- Place pictures on each side of DSP strip, and add your journaling.