This is the card we did for Club this month. There are several steps, but nothing too difficult. I didn't originally design this card for club, I just thought it turned out so nice, we should do it for club :)
- Stamps: Tres Chic BG, Sanded BG, Thought & Prayers, Spring Song, Baroque Motifs
- Paper: Pink Pirouette (card front and 2"x2-1/2"), Sahahra Sand (2-3/16"x2-11/16" and 1"x 5-1/2"), Whipser White (2-3/8"x2-7/8" and 3/4"x5-1/2"), Vellum cardstock (2"x2-1/2")
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Sahahra Sand, Versamark
- Accessories: Silver brad, white grosgrain ribbon, white embossing powder, glue dots
- Tools: Embossing Buddy, heat gun, paper piercer and mat pack, distressing tool from Cutter Kit, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Big Shot and Beautiful Butterflies die
- Stamp Tres Chic in Pink Pirouette on card front. Stamp Sanded in Sahara Sand on cardfront. Ink edges of card front in Sahara Sand.
- Distress edges of rectangular pieces of PP, SS, and WW. Ink edges with Sahara Sand. Adhere together.
- Use Paper Piercer and Mat pack to create faux stitching on matted rectangles. Use Sahara Sand marker to creat the "thread".
- Distress edges of WW and SS strips. Ink edges with Sahara Sand. Use Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to center phrase on white strip in Sahara Sand. Stamp the small flower in PP and SS on each side of phrase- you can use the SAMG for this also.
- Rub embossing buddy over the Vellum. Stamp floral branch a couple of times in Versamark. Sprinkle with white ep and shake off excees. Heat with heat gun until EP melts. Allow to cool for a few seconds. Place face down on smallest butterfly on Beautifull butterflies die and run through the Big Shot. Fold butterfly in half. Apply a glue dot on fold.
- Apply to matted rectangle. Use Paper piercer to poke a hole for the silver brad that will make the butterfly's head. Apply brad.
- Adhere completed elements to the card.
- Take a 3" piece of ribbon, tie in knot. Apply glue dot to back, then apply to card.