Monday, March 23, 2009

Swaps from our last meeting

This is the swap that Deb brought. Isn't it just so springy! I love it! You could tuck all kinds of treats in here. And she used all three stamps from the Yummy set on it! Great job Deb!

This is the front of Elli's card and I can't remember the name of the set, but I think it is retired. Just adorable! And Elli had a purse party on Sunday, so it was totally appropriate, lol!
She even did the inside of the card and colored all the purses.
Love all the details ladies, you both made lovely cards! I hope this inspires the rest of you to participate in the card swaps each month. Three people will be able to swap for these cards next month as there are some left.
Give these ladies some love and leave a comment, pretty please :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable! My sister loves 'octapi'..( lol) she would love this card! TFS!~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails