I just could not resist this last project. I found it on more than one website with more than one person making it. I don't know who came up with it first, but it sure is cute! And just in time for Easter, too :)
- Paper: White, Black
- Ink: white gel pen
- tools: Scallop circle punch, 5 Petal punch
- Other: Peppermint Patties
- Punch 2 white scallop circles.
- Punch one 3 petal section and two 2 petal sections in black with 5 petal punch.
- Adhere 3 petal section to 1 of the scalloped circle to make the face and ears of the lamb.
- Adhere the 2 petal sections to the bottoms of the scallop circles to make the feet.
- Draw eyes on the face with white gel pen.
- Adhere to peppermint patty using tape runner.
All done! Now isn't he cute?! And doesn't he need some friends? Make a few more to share with everyone!