Friday, June 19, 2009

Fishin' Father's Day

What father in Northern Minnesota doesn't like to fish? I have used this now retired SU! set many times for masculine cards, it's always a winner. Too bad I can't sell it any more! I won't be parting with this set ever :)
I stamped the fish in Versamark all over the card front, and then in Choc Chip and Old Olive on Kraft cs, cut the fish out and strung them up on hemp twine. The fishermen and boat image is embossed in white EP. Attached the matted boat and the fish to the card front with dimensionals. I also matted the sentiment on the inside the same way I matted the boat on the front and did the same doodles around the edges inside.
  • Stamps: Angler
  • Paper: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Kraft
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Versamark
  • Other: Hemp twine, dimensionals, embossing buddy, white embossing powder, heat gun, Cutter kit, Chocolate Chip marker

I hope I have given you lots of ideas for Father's Day cards, I know that I need lots- I have to send cards to 4 fathers and do one for my hubby! Maybe one from the kids to the hubby! And I only have 2 stashed and haven't mailed any. Uh-oh! Maybe I should copy some of the one's I made for other people's dad's :)

Happy Stampin!

Tanya

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails