Friday, June 12, 2009

June Stamp Club project #1

Ok, I know I haven't posted last month's projects yet, but the pictures are on the camera my daughter took with her this weekend. If I can remember which projects they were, I'll find them and retake pics of them :)

We had a really good turn out for club this month, and we had a really great time! This is the scrapbook page we did for this month.

I used some of the soon-to-be-retired In-Colors on the projects this month. I have become rather attached to them, again! By the end of the year, I LOVE all of the colors and am sad to see them go. But the new In-Colors, which I have already seen, are awesome too. Now, on to the supply list!
  • Stamps: Just Beachy, Lazy Days JW, Dotted Lines JW
  • Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper from SAB this year
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Really Rust, Old Olive, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Basic Brown journaler
  • Other: Wheel Guide, Circle Scissors, 1", 1-1/4", & 1-3/4" circle punches, sponge, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Billboard alpha die with Big Shot, dimensionals

The middle photo area is 4 x 8-1/2" and the bottom photo is a 4 x 6" photo. These pictures are of my nephew Austin and were taken last year. The journaling reads:

"These pictures were taken in July '08 after a big thunderstorm in Little Falls. Austin found a puddle in G'ma & G'pa's driveway & could not resist playing in it! He ran thru it, stomped & splashed in it, squished mud thru his fingers & between his toes. Ahhh... the joys of youth! I think it's time to go find a puddle of my own!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails