Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Catties & Preview of Club projects for Thursday

The new catalog starts on Wednesday, July 1st! I am so excited, there is so much cool new stuff, you wouldn't believe how big my wish list is. Yes, even though I am a demo, I do not get everything I want out the catalog, and it is very hard for me to pick what I am going to get first cuz I have so many ideas for so many of the new things that I think I have to have, lol! Now, if I can just hang on to all of those fun ideas, and try them as I get stuff, it will be a miracle. Even writing the ideas down should help, right?


Ok, on to the card above. This is one of the projects we will do at stamp club this Thursday. How lucky were we that this meeting fell just after the new catalog came out! I have been dying to show my ladies this technique- I just had to wait because I didn't think that the guys wanted roses on their Father's Day cards, if you know what I mean! And this technique is so easy and fun, it could be addicting :) I call this technique Watercolor Spread. And I used 3 of the new In-Colors on it. You are going to LOVE them! I do already!


I won't tell all my secrets yet, I'll wait til after the club meeting. I do have to say that this is not my idea, I got it from Patty Bennet, who is one awesome lady for sharing this with us all, even thought I think she said she got the technique from someone at a Stampin Up! Leadership conference.

  • Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Green Galore, Shimmery White
  • Ink:Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Versamark
  • Other: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, distressing tool, embossing buddy, White EP, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry reinkers, spray bottle of water, Aqua painter, scalloped oval, large oval, and small oval punches, sponges, dimensionals, big shot and Little Leaves die

And this is the scrapbook page we will be doing. I may add to it yet, I haven't decided. I know, I know, I just can't leave well even alone! Oops! I just realized this picture doesn't have the giraffe I put on it! So there you go, I already added to it!

  • Stamps: Animal Stories
  • Paper: Ballet Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tall Tales DSP
  • Ink: Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: small polka dot texture plate and big shot, distressing tool, paper piercer and mat pack

For all of the non-club members out there who visit my blog, I am willing to sell card and page kits if there is an interest. For this page and the card, it would be $10 US, including shipping, the materials to complete the project, minus the stamped images, and instructions. I can take Paypal, personal checks, and money orders.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails