Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Swap #1


This is one of the swaps I made for Chipper's Christmas card swap. I made two :) I am in love with the Shimmer Paints! As of mid October, I used half of each bottle already! I also mixed Soft Suede reinker with Champagne Mist shimmer paint (1 drop reinker to about 3 drops of shimmer paint) and used a sponge dauber to apply the mixture to the polar bear stamp. There is shimmer paint all over this card, lol! I stamped a snowflake all over the cardfront with Champagne Mist shimmer paint too.
  • Stamps: Cold & Cuddly, Serene Snowflakes
  • Paper: Real Red, Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
  • Other: Champagne Mist shimmer paint and sponge daubers, Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, Scallop Oval, Large Oval , and Small Oval pinches, Petals-A-Plenty Impressions folder with Big Shot, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails