Sunday, November 22, 2009

Grateful Pillar Candle


I made the tealight with this design and then thought it would be a good design for a pillar! And lasts longer too ;) The paper strips are glue to each other but not the candle so you can easily remove the decoration when needed. You might even be able to slip it onto another candle. Hmmm.... going to have to try that! I couldn't resist using some of our retired Choc Chic 1" satin ribbon from last year. I'm glad I stocked up and hoarded this stuff!  I should have enough to last me for YEARS. I think I bought 6 rolls, shhh don't tell my hubby! Isn't it cool how close the color of this mulled cider candle is to our More Mustard?!
  • Stamps: Grateful Greetings, Autumn Days
  • Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
  • Other, Distressing tool on Cutter Kit, Chc Chip 1" satin ribbon, Gold Elastic Cord, Sticky Strip, pillar candle (mulled cider, yummy!)
I'll post the glass hurricane vase that I made to coordinate with this candle too. I just need to take a picture!

2 comments:

Unknown said...


I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross! Get Wholesale Unscented Pillar Candles

Unknown said...

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up. Get Wholesale Unscented Pillar Candles .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails