Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Swap #2 -Wandering Words


This is another card I did for a swap. As you can see, I am still addicted to the Shimmer Paints. I just love the bling you get with that stuff!  Remember, it's only available until January 4th, and it is one of those things that they may say, while supplies last after mid December. Ok, enough of that, on to the card! There are tons of layers on this card. I didn't mean for that to happen, I kept adding more! I got to use the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder, and figured out that the little triple snowflake stamp works well with the Boho Blossoms punch! And don't you think purple, or Rich Razzleberry in the case, is a wonderful color for Christmas?!
It's hard to see in the picture, but I stamped Champagne Mist snowflakes all over the ivory paper and sponged the edges with it to. I made my own DSP for this card also. Used markers to ink the Santa, sliegh, and reindeer stamp which made it look so much better than just all one color. I popped up the main image layers on dimensionals also. Hope you like it!
  • Stamps: Wandering Words, Serene Snowflakes
  • Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry
  • Other: Petals-A-Plenty impressions folder with Big Shot, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, clear rhinestone brad, 1/2" and 1" circle and Boho Blossoms punches, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, dimensionals



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails