Monday, November 16, 2009

October Club project #2-Lattice page


I just love this die, it is so delicate and pretty! And it looks really awesome here in a dark patterned paper (I know, it's retired, but I needed something I had a lot of). This was a  pretty fast project too. Of course, my ladies are getting to be such pros, they can breeze thru a lot of stuff! We stamped different images and punched them out with 3 different sized circle punches,and used a Jumbo Grommet for an accent in the upper left corner with a pretty leave in the center of it. To attach the grommet, I laid the corner of the page on the spongy piece of the mat pack with the hard cutting board piece under the spongy piece, then placed the grommet and leave circle where I wanted it. Then, standing up, pushed down hard with my thumbs to push the prongs thru. Then turned over the page and used the bone folder to bend the prongs out.  I really need to take more photos and develop some that I already have!
  • Stamps: Autumn Days
  • Paper: More Mustard, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Whisper White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired)
  • Ink:More Mustard, Old Olive, Really Rust
  •  Other: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, 1-1/4", 1", and 3/4" circle punches, Whisper White Jumbo Grommet, Bone Floder, mat pack, Lattice die with Big Shot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails