Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dotty Reindeer

Tomorrow is the Stampin' Addicts MDS Seasonal Sale Blog Hop, and I thought I would give you a little sneak peek to wet your appetite!

This little guy just popped into my head while I was sitting at my desk working on a project. I had to drop everything and make it quick before the inspiration went away! The DSP is a pattern from the Jingle Joy download that I had printed off for a different project.  The greeting on the front is from Endless Wishes. 
  • Stamps: Remembering Christmas, Endless Wishes, Christmas Messages (inside)
  • Ink: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Poppy Parade (retired), Encore Silver, Pool Party
  • Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White (to print the DSP on), Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Jingle Joy DSP pattern from MDS download
  • Other: Brights Candy Dots, Silver 1/8" ribbon, Signo white gel pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, sewing machine and thread
 More Rudolph on the inside! I debated putting the sentiment in his antlers, but decided not to risk it on a finished card :)



Don't forget to come back tomorrow for some fabulous ideas with MDS downloads that are 30% off!!

4 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

Love, love, love his candy dot nose! Too cute! And that is great DSP you printed out!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE card! Love the colors and the dots - especially the one on his nose! Your card is so fresh and fun, love it!

Paper Art Garden said...

He is adorable. I like it that you do the inside of the card. Makes it look so finished.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is just too cute!!! I so love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails