Supplies: 1 Crystal Light container, wrapper peeled off
Patterned paper- Berry Bliss used here
Tombow Mono Multi glue
Scallop circle, 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossom punches (all optional)
- Cut patterned paper to 8 3/4"x 6 1/4" or to make more efficient use of the paper, 2 pieces of 3"x 8 3/4"
- Apply glue sparingly to the back of the paper, and wrap around can. If using 2 pieces, align with top and bottom of can, the gap will be covered by the ribbon. Make sure your seams are in the same place.
- Cut a piece of at least 1/2" ribbon to about 8 3/4".
- Run a line of glue around can where you want the ribbon, then smear the glue to prevent the glue from bleeding through the ribbon.
- Wrap the ribbon around the can over the line of glue, lining end of ribbon up with the seam.
- Cut a 2 1/4" circle of patterned paper for lid, then punch shapes in coordinating cardstock
- Glue to lid. You can also punch a hole in the center of the lid and attach all with a brad.
Here is a cute Strawberry page. The pictures here are from a few years ago at my MIL's house. The kids had a tea party with Kaylee by her Strawberry Shortcake tent, it was sooo sweet!
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Every Day Flexible Phrases
Paper: Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Whisper White
Ink: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Real Red and Garden Green markers
Accessories: Pretty in Pink ribbon, corner rounder punch, scallop circle punch, 5-Petal Flower punch, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Boho Blossoms punch, Clear button, Cherish rub-ons
- Start by using the stamp off technique with strawberry stamp from Tart & Tangy set and Pixie pink with a random pattern. Stamp off technique is as follows: Ink up stamp with desired ink, stamp image once on scrap paper, then on the project. This results in a lighter shade of the ink.
- Then take the guard off of your corner rounder punch and with a 1"x12" strip of Gable Green and create scallops on both long edges.
- Cut this strip into two ~1/2"x12" strips.
- Glue Green strips ~ 1" from top and bottom of page.
- Glue ribbon slightly overlapping the green strips as pictured.
- Select a rub-on and apply to button.
- Punch out two large flowers from Boho Blossoms punch and a 1 3/8" circle in Pixie Pink. Punch out two 5-Petal Flowers and a scallop circle from Gable Green.
- Use Real Red and Garden Green markers to apply ink to strawberry stamp and stamp onto Whisper White paper, then punch out with 1 1/4" circle punch.
- Ink up desired word stamps from Every Day Flexible Phrases set with Whisper White craft ink and stamp in center on Pixie Pink flowers.
- Glue embellishment pieces together, attach pictures to page, then place embellishments where desired. I used a dimensional to pop the layered strawberry up.
Stamps: Life's a Breeze set, Something Fishy JW
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark cartridge
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, sponge
- Cut Summer Sun paper into a 2 1/4"x11 1/2" strip and a 4 3/4"x5" piece and a 1 1/4"x3" piece
- Cut the Tempting Turquoise to 4"x5" piece
- Cut the a piece of Creamy Caramel to 1 7/16"x3 3/16"
- Stamp the Sun stamp in Summer Sun repeatedly on the Summer Sun 4 3/4"x5" piece (this piece will be positioned so that it is wider than it is tall), then the Sun Fun stamp in Creamy Caramel repeatedly on the same piece of Summer Sun. Use the Corner Rounder punch on top left corner. Ink the edges of the piece with Creamy Caramel
- Stamp the Sunglasses stamp repeatedly in Tempting Turquoise on the Tempting Turquoise piece, then sponge piece with Tempting Turquoise ink. Ink Edges with Tempting Turquoise ink.
- Stamp the Bubbles stamp in Summer Sun ink several times on the small piece of Summer Sun. Then stamp Life's a Breeze in Creamy Caramel ink on same piece. Ink edges with Creamy Caramel.
- Ink edges on Creamy Caramel piece with Creamy Caramel ink.
- Layer the small pieces of Summer Sun and Creamy Caramel paper together, then glue to center of the Tempting Turquoise piece.
- Use the Something Fishy jumbo wheel and a cartridge preferably inked with Summer Sun (but I used Versamark here, it's harder to see) and the Wheel Guide and wheel the length on the long piece of Summer Sun. Corner Round the 2 bottom corners. Ink edges with Creamy Caramel.
- Glue all pieces down as pictured.
Stamps: All in a Row, Carte Postale
Paper: Soft Sky, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Paper cutter with cutting and scoring blades, paper piercer and mat pack, with gel pen, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig stamp positioner (SAMJ), circle punch
I will give details on the stamping, but refer to the tutorial for construction on the card.
- Use SAMJ and Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the Much Love stamp from All in a Row set on the bottom edge of the Soft Sky piece.
- You will be using the Flower Branch stamp from Carte Postale to stamp in alternating Soft Sky and Cameo Coral 3 across in each row, do one color now to determine spacing of rows. Start with 1 of these colors until all rows are stamped, then go back and use the other color so you don't have to keep cleaning the stamp.
- repeat steps #1 and #2 two more times.
- Use paper piercer and mat pack to make a row of stitches between each line of the Much Love stamp, then use the white gel pen to draw the stitches.
- Stamp the Bird stamp in Soft Sky in the center of the WW paper.
- Stamp Flower Branch stamp in Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral around edges of WW paper.
- Stamp Mon Amie (means My Love in French) in Chocolate Chip on bottom of WW piece.
- Ink edges of the 3 rectangles of Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral, and Whisper White with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Layer the 3 rectangles together and adhere as stated in the tutorial.
- Stamp or write a message inside the window, and on insert where it pulls out