- Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Yippee-Skippee
- Ink: Crushed Curry, Smokey Slate
- Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay Core'dinations
- Other: Big Shot with Floral framelit and Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Sanding Block, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Sunday, July 28, 2013
- Stamps: Secret Garden, Perfectly Penned
- Ink: Illuminate, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe
- Other: Signo white gel pen, Embossing Buddy, White embossing powder, Heat Gun, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, ruler
I tried it in Pistachio Pudding with the greeting from You're Amazing and Wild Wasabi ink and marker.
Friday, July 26, 2013
Did you know that these stars coordinate with the retired SU Large and Small Star punches? I am so glad I still have those, but I couldn't use them for the swap because they are not currently available. Can't demonstrate something you can't sell :)
- Stamps: Positively Chevron, Yippe-Skippee, Simply Stars
- Ink: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight
- Paper: Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Other: Big Shot with Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Signo white gel pen, Simply Pressed Clay with Buttons and Blossoms Mold, Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Paper Piercer and Mat, needle
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
- Stamps: Lovely Romance, Greetings of the Season
- Ink: Whisper White, Pool Party
- Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
- Other: Signo white gel pen, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle ribbon, Dimensionals
Monday, July 22, 2013
When I saw this sentiment, I had to have this set! It is so darn cute! And totally something I would say :)
- Stamps: Yippe-Skippee!
- Ink: Whisper White, Illuminate
- Paper: Naturals White, Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Early Espresso
- Other: Big Shot with Beautifully Baroque and Adorning Accents embossing folders and Labels framelits, Festive and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Small Heart and Full Heart punches, Sanding Block, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, sponge
Saturday, July 20, 2013
I finally dipped my toes in the swap hostessing pool! I hosted a Masculine card swap at convention. We all need more ideas for those, although I seem to do plenty on my own. Maybe I was playing to my strengths :)
This is another set that is so easy to create your own patterned paper with. The hexagons line up so easy and there are several different patterned stamps, so you can have several colors going all at once. My Pistachio Pudding pad was so juicy I had to do the stamp-off technique on the Whisper White, but I really like it that way.
- Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Four You
- Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Baked Brown Sugar
- Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Other: Big Shot with Honeycomb embossing folder, Hexagon punch, Signo white gel pen, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso Candy Dots, Dimensionals
Thursday, July 18, 2013
I have held off posting my swap projects until now as I wanted people to have their swaps in hand and get to see them first.
This is a 3"x4" Project Life style scrapbooking insert, which is something you will be able to use soon with a new product in the Holiday Mini. (It goes live on August 1st, just a couple weeks away)
- Stamps: Wetlands
- Ink: Illuminate, Crumb Cake, Pacific Point
- Paper: Crumb Cake and Pacific Point Core'dinations, Naturals White
- Other: Big Shot with Woodgrain embossing folder, Sanding Block, Natural Trim ribbon, Aqua-painter, Embossing Buddy, Smokey Slate embossing powder, Heat Gun, sewing machine and thread
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- Stamps: Four You, Wetlands
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Paper: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green Core'dinations, Naturals White, Soho Subway DSP
- Other: Big Shot with Labels and Ovals framelits and Woodgrain embossing folder, Occasions and Festive Paper Piercing Packs, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Dimensionals, Sanding Block, Paper Snips
ETA: We flew in to Salt Lake City at about 1:30pm on Tuesday, then drove 4 hours south to Moab and Arches National Park. I thought I would share how we spent our sunset :)
Here the sun is just starting to dip below the horizon and we are rushing to get to the Delicate Arch viewpoint before the sun actually sets.
And this is at twilight, which I am shocked this came out so well. There was not that much light for walking down the trail back to the car!
Friday, July 12, 2013
Welcome to another round of inspiration and fun with the Stampin' Addicts crew! We are celebrating the new catalog stamp sets this go-round. Who doesn't love new stamps? Just the thought can get me all excited :)
If you are following along from the beginning, you just arrived from Heidi's blog where she did an amazing job with Around the World. But don't worry, if you get lost along the way, here is a link to the blog hop thread to get you back on track, and you can chat about the hop there too!
I am featuring one of the new boy/man sets, You're My Hero. At least that is what most people think when they first look at it. But I think it can be more than that. How many of us have first responders, EMT's, paramedics, nurses, doctors, firemen, police officers in our lives? Lots I am sure. And what if someone saved your butt when you really needed a hand with something? I mean something like they brought you a container of gasoline when you ran out of gas, or pointed out a serious error in a project at work before it could cause any trouble, or stepped up when you needed someone to help out at a big event. THIS set would work perfectly for a thank you card to someone that saved your bacon. And for all of the service personnel in your life for birthday and thank you and thinking of you cards. And how about those ER visits for stitches, sprained ankles, and broken arms? You could add fish hook removal to that list for the area I live in :) You all know you are snapping pictures with your cell phone, now you can scrapbook them with this set! Your buddy is the speeding ticket master? Have fun with that theme :) I could go on and on! Wait, I just did, hehe!
This police card could be for a variety of occasions, but I was kind of thinking a birthday card. There are so many new things to love on this one! I cannot get enough of those little Candy Dots!!! The new DSP stacks are great too, I am already using them more than I did the last set.
This ambulance card would make a great Thank You card.I am just getting into the swing of using Washi Tape. What a fun embellishment. The yummy Chevron ribbon is irresistible! I only got 2 colors and I am feeling the need to expand my collection :)
And as you can see, the fire truck is a birthday card. I also used the new background stamp Positively Chevron, which I adore. I guess I am kind of in love with chevrons right now as I used them on every card in this post!
How about some fun tags for a birthday bag! I used a variety of scraps and supplied to make these.
I hope you enjoyed my stop, please take a moment to share your thoughts, I so love to hear from you all!
And now it is time to go see what fun Yapha came up with for Zoo Babies!