Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack

Well, it is that time of year and everyone is getting into the spirit! I have put together a card making class for November 15th from 1:00-5:00pm at the Quilted Loon in Bemidji.
Each card kit will be enough supplies for 3 each of these 5 designs and will cost $25. I will have everything at the class for stamping and embellishing your cards. Sounds fun doesn't it!
These are the cards we will be making, except for the pink angel I guess. I have been told that pink is not very Christmassy and since these are for others to make and give away, I should really listen to that advise huh, lol!


So we will make this blue angel instead. You can't really tell in these pics, but there is glitter on the angel's wings, on the snowflakes on the snowman card, and on the house, dove, and snowflake on the "balls" card as Mary calls it, lol! We will be able to add some colored glitter to the the Swirled tree also, if you would like.

Come join me for a very productive and fun Saturday afternoon. Tell me what you think and leave a comment!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails