There are some really great deals on the Clearance Rack on my Demonstrator Website here .
I used the Love Notes for this 3x3 card (30 cards: 10 of each color. Soft Sky, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla. Includes 30 Very Vanilla envelopes. $3.99) The Love Notes are a great deal and there are so many cute things you can do with these things.
The next couple days, I will be showing you a few cards using the Love Notes and some of the other things you can get on the Clearance Rack while supplies last! They are only available as an on-line order so click on the Clearance Rack to the right, then on the SHOP NOW button in the upper right corner to find the great deals available now!
Now, for the details on this card!
- Stamps: Cold & Cuddly
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive
- Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Only Orange
- Other: 3x3 Very Vanilla Love Note
- Cut 1-3/4" square of Very Vanilla, 1-15/16" square of Old Olive, 2-1/8" square of Real Red
- Use Basic Black, Only Orange, and Real Red markers to apply ink to the penguin stamp and stamp onto the Very Vanilla square. Stamp the phrase below the penguin in Basic Black.
- Ink edges of Love Note , the Real Red square, and the Very Vanilla square with Real Red. Ink edges of the Old Olive square with Old Olive ink.
- Adhere the squares together as shown.
- Use Old Olive and Real Red markers to apply ink to the hat stamp and stamp onto a scrap of Very Vanilla. Cut out. Adhere to the penguin's head.
- Stamp the mug in Real Red and Olive Olive repeatedly on the front of the Love Note.
- Adhere matted penguin image to the Love Note front. All done!