Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trendy Trees Birthday

 

This is a  close up of the card I made using Trina Caraway's  SACC44 color challenge. I thought it was a perfect masculine color combo and I have been needing to give Trendy Trees some love :) The card layout is from Mojo Monday. I also used some paper from the Welcome Neighbors DSP pad from Sale-A-Bration this year. The medallion is also from a Sale-A-Bration set called Vintage Labels. This card made me finally make image sheets for Trendy Trees to use with my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. I just took some vellum card stock to make permanent image sheets and I will keep them in the box with the stamps. I know I could have eyeballed it. I have done it many times, but I wanted a clean look to this card, which demands more precision to my stamping, lol!
  • Stamps: Trendy Trees, Vintage Labels
  • Paper: Dusty Durango, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive DSP from Welcome Neighbors DSP pad
  • Ink: Dusty Durango, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
  • Other: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Signo white gel pen, 1-3/4" & 1" circle punches, Scallop Circle punch, Corner Rounder punch, Stampin Dimensionals
And here is the whole card :)
 
So head on over to Stampin Addicts and check out all the great challenges and resources. And I wouldn't mind a comment or two  ;)

1 comment:

Connie's Place said...

super cute card!!!
I love the trendy trees stamps :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails