Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Rag Bag Purse

This is not a card, can you tell, lol! I made this with our Scallop Square die and the Big Shot with some really fun fabrics. It was not necessarily a good idea for me to enter the fabric section of the craft store again after so many yeasr avoiding it for the stamp and scrapbooking section! I fell in love with so much fabric, we won't talk about how much money I spent while I was there. Let's just say that I should make everyone I know a cute purse like this one, lol....
This purse was really easy to make, and I am by far not the first person to make one. I have seen the idea in so many places, I can't give credit to any one person. I did make it with an outside pocket on each end for keys and a cell phone. Next time I think I will put some pockets on the inside too. The cute little grommet on the front closure is one of the Designer Hardware grommets you can still get on the clearance rack on my Demo website (see the icon for SHOP NOW on the right side bar).
Have you made a Rag Bag purse? Leave a comment and link to yours! I would love to see them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails