Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lots of Love Book Box


Valentine's Day is coming soon! This is a fun little treat box. I made a similar book box inspired by Mike Funk  back in August. You can check out the tutorial in that post. My dimensions are a little different than Mike's.


I used the Lots of Love letterpress plate on the book cover and I just love how it turned out! I inked it up with Cherry Cobbler ink before I ran it out through the Big Shot.



Here is the inside. Aren't the phrases in this set fabulous?! 


And another view of the box. The ribbon is tied the long way to prevent the box from sliding open and spilling.
  • Stamps: Occasional Quotes, Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Naturals White
  • Ink: Basic Black marker, Cherry Cobbler
  • Other: Big Shot with Matchbook die and Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Sticky Strip, Bone Folder, Whisper White taffeta ribbon

Here is the box slid open too. Isn't this the cutest little book? Make one and share it with us!!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

This is so cute!!! I love the idea of a book box! I'm going to have to make one!

Twila said...

Your right, it is the cutiest little box ever. Love it!

Heidi Baks said...

I haven't seen that before. That is just too cute!

Sunflower Stamper said...

Too cute! I hadn't seen it either-thanks for sharing!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails