Monday, May 30, 2011

Swap Showcase part 1

I had put all of my recent swaps on display for the last club meeting and the ladies requested that I post them on my blog, so I will be doing that over the next few days!
This card was made by Cindy Elam and I just love the dramatic look of the black, red, and white here.  (Occasional Quotes- level 2 hostess set and Flower Garden embossing folder #123113 $7.95)


 This little lovely was created by Paula Wright! Love that new punch and she chose such juicy colors for this card too! ( Blossom Bouquet punch #122464 $23.95 and Hello Again #1137820 $12.95)



And are you looking for a way to make a difference and craft? Well look no further! For every Strength & Hope stamp set Stampin Up! sells, they will donate $2 (wood mount #118100 &17.95 clear mount #123660 &13.95) to the Breast Cancer Research Fund!  How awesome is that! 
And look what Sara Mattson-Blume made! It is so beautiful :)


I am sorry to say I do not have the name of the creator of this beautiful card, there was no info attached to the back when I looked and I know I didn't make it :) If it was you, let us know and I will add the info! This was made with the Elements of Style set (WM #118611 $27.95 CM #120045 $19.95). LOVE LOVE LOVE that set still! And I believe this is colored with watercolor wonder crayons.

My friend Kim Bolzenthal made this one, looks perfect for a teachers card to me! Or anybody that loves nice juicy apples :) She used the new builder wheel For Teacher (#123230 $4.50) and Tart & Tangy (#111514 $12.95)



This is another one done by Sara Mattson-Blume highlighting the new colors in embossing powder (Melon Mambo #123223 and Wild Wasabi #123224, also available in Tangerine Tango #123106 at $4.75 each) and the new Summer Splash stamp set (WM #123035 $22.95 CM #123037 $16.95)


You know, I didn't really like this set, until I saw this card of course!! Adriana Benitez made this one and I LOVE it!! (Proud Peacock WM #122020 $15.95 CM #122031 $11.95)

Ok, that's it for today! I hope you have been immensely inspired, as I have been!

5 comments:

Yapha said...

I feel so lucky to have most of these cards! What fabulous stampers we know!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

How fun, to see these wonderful swap cards! So sorry to have missed this one. . . . it may be our best swap yet on SA!

Heidi Baks said...

Thanks for sharing. Great to see more cards from the swap.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I'm famous! JK. Can I use your pic of my blue one? I sent mine all away to find out that I only had out of focus pics. Love the variety!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Another awesome group of swaps so jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails