These colors are just perfect for luscious summer memories :) This one is sized for wallet sized photos, but you could really make it any size. Plus, I just used a leftover from a different project to make the main body of this mini album :) The leftover was 3¼"x11"
- Score the 11" piece at 4¼", 4½", and 9½".
- Stamp with the Woodgrain background stamp.
- Use the Scallop border punch on the the bottom flap and 1" wide x 3¼" long strips of coordinating colors. Adhere strips to flap.
- Cut a 3"x3½" piece of Early Espresso. Then a 2¾"x3¼" piece of Naturals White. Stamp the white piece as shown. Adhere this to the front of the matchbook, allowing room for the part that will tuck under the flap.
- Cut a 1-1/8"x2-3/8" piece of Early Espresso and a 15/16"x2-3/16" piece of Naturals White. Punch corners with Corner Rounder punch. Stamp your title on the white piece and adhere to the Espresso piece.
- Punch out 2 of the 4 petal flowers with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack 4 petal flower punch. Set flowers on mat pat foam and push down in the centers with the handle end of your paper piercer to add some dimension, adhere to each other offset. Punch out 2 leaves/branch shapes with the Build A Bird punch, trimming off or not punching out most of the long part of the branch. Adhere to the back of the flower. Apply a Rhinestone to the center of the flower. Adhere to the title piece.
- Adhere title piece to the mini album cover with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut out desired number 2¾"x4½" pages, I used 6. Embellish as desired.
- Fold bottom flap up, insert pages, and tie a ribbon around the flap to secure the flap closed. I then used a little Sticky Strip under the ribbon to ensure it does not slip off. Now you can tuck the cover into the flap!
I did put pictures on both sides of these pages, so there are 12 in this little album. I like it so much, I may have to make one for me! I did have to get 2 of each print, cuz that's how they sell wallet size pics where I get my pics processed.
Wouldn't this make a wonderful Christmas card for someone special? Different colors and theme of course, lol
- Stamps: Borderlines, Woodgrain BG, Season to Season (retired)
- Paper: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Naturals White
- Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Poppy Parade
- Other: Scallop border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Build A Bird punch, Corner Rounder punch, Mat Stack and Paper Piercer, Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon, Basic Jewels Rhinestones, Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals.