This was a super fun swap. The concept is to make a card with minimal supplies that is super cute to use for a Make & Take at a workshop, then to make a stepped up version to demonstrate at said workshop to show customers how you can "Step it Up" with a couple of embellishments or a technique. Love this idea!
I signed up for 3 groups. This is one of them.
Here is the Make & Take version. Cute right. I am totally in a dovetails/banners phase. Love them! This card is cute, simple, and fast.
- Stamps: Create a Cupcake
- Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
- Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Brights DSP pack
- Other: 1" circle punch, 1-3/8" square punch
And this is the "stepped up" Demonstrate It version. I used the Cupcake builder punch to punch out the cupcake frosting images, popped the middle one up with a dimensional. Tied some Bakers Twine around the main image panel. I also added some Dazzling Details glitter glue to the sprinkles, and outlined the card base with a Signo white gel pen.
So the added elements are:
- Cupcake builder punch $16.95
- Dazzling Details glitter glue $2.50
- Early Espresso Baker's Twine $2.95
- Stampin' Dimensionals $3.95