I really did go a little crazy with the owls for this post. I have several cards here that I made for the Operation Write Home box that I have now filled! I just need to take it to the post office now. That appears to be a bit of a problem for me now since I am working nights. I am sleeping when the post office is open! It appears I need to make some more adjustments to my sleeping schedule so I can do the business hours stuff....
And as long as I am making scads of cards, why not do some more stash busting?! I used all kinds of retired stuff on these, but I don't think they feel "retired" lol!
There are several retired SU stamp sets that I will not be parting with any time soon, and I used 2 of them for this card.
- Stamps: Love Bandit, Well Scripted
- Paper: Naturals White, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Old Olive
- Ink: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Old Olive
- Other: Big Shot with circle dies, Heart to Heart punch, non-SU heart brads, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals, Flower Fusion felt flowers
Can't resist Crumb Cake! I added a little heart from Filled With Love, another retired set. And rhinestones in the center of the felt flowers.
Thank You cards are always handy. More owls!! I told you, I went a little crazy with the owls, lol!
- Stamps: Love Bandit, Thank You Kindly
- Paper: Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
- Other: Big Shot with Apothecary Accents framelit, Wide Oval and Bird Builder punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, dimensionals, Signo white gel pen