If you started at the beginning of the hop, you just arrived from Lisa Young's blog. Such natural beauty, right?! If I am your first stop, thanks for letting me be your first ;) If you get lost along the way at any time, you can refer back to the Stamp Review Crew post for this hop. You can check out any of our past hops there too. The links always go right to the correct post for the specific hop :)
- Stamps: Wetlands, Another Thank You, Positively Chevrons
- Ink: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Gold Encore
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Watercolor
- Other: Big Shot with Banners framelit, Gold Sequin trim, Burlap ribbon, dimensionals, sewing machine and thread
- Stamps: Wetlands
- Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry , Momento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder Core'dinations, Naturals White
- Other: Big Shot with Ovals framelits and Modern Mosaic embossing folder, Sanding Block, Signo white gel pen, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Dimensionals
And, of course, I repeated the image on the inside.
- Stamps: Wetlands, Perfect Pennants, Happy Watercolor
- Ink:Whisper White, Gold Encore
- Paper: Whisper WHite, Blushing Bride
- Other: Big Shop with Banners and Chalk Talk framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Signo white gel pen, Gold Sequin Trim, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 7/8" Natural Cotton ribbon, Dimensionals
Well, that's all I have for you this hop. Now fly away to Rita Wright's blog and see what delights she has for us!