- Two of the feathers are stamped on watercolor paper, and the gold embossed one is on vellum. The watercolor ones were spritzed inked with SO Saffron, spritzed with water, then stamped twice to get 2 images with one inking. I dried them with the heat tool, and stamped the veined feather image over the first image in Gold Encore ink on the darker feather, and in Hello Honey on the lighter feather. Then I die cut them with the matching framelit.
- The sentiment is a retired stamp that I was going to sell, but have now decided that I still like it too much :) It is stamped on Very Vanilla with Mossy Meadow ink and die cut with some Nestabilities dies I have in my stash.
- The DSP is from All Abloom, and is cut to 2¼" square. Cut a 2½" Mossy Meadow mat. Adhere together and then to the Very Vanilla 3"x3" card base. Outline with white gel pen.
- Use Glue Dots or Sticky Strip to adhere the feather to the card from in a fanned arrangement. Make sure there is room for the sentiment.
- Adhere the matted sentiment to the card front with dimensionals.
Monday, September 29, 2014
click here to see if there is anything you have to have before someone else snatches it) I needed to whip a quick batch again the other day, and here are a few of them :)