- Take a 4"x5¼" panel of watercolor paper and sponge all over it with Night of Navy and Island Indigo. Spritz liberally with Pearlized Water (or plain water). Set aside to dry. When it was close to dry I did hit it with the heat tool, but not until all the puddles had been absorbed.
- Take a 3¾" square of Crumb Cake and emboss with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
- Use the Stars mask and sponge stars all over the watercolor panel with Silver Encore ink. Sponge the inside corner of the card base with stars also.
- Die cut a Stars framelit out of the watercolor panel. Pierce around it with the Eclectic Paper Piercing Pack, then go back with white gel pen.Outline the whole panel with white gel pen.
- Die cut a smaller star in Whisper White, paper pierce 2 sizes of stars on it.
- Lay the watercolor panel on card front and trace the star on the panel, then adhere the embossed Crumb Cake panel to the card so that it will cover the star and not stick out past the edges of the watercolor panel.
- Put LOTS of dimensionals on the back of the watercolor panel and adhere to the card front.
- Glue the white star in the center of the star cut out.
- Take a ½"x4" strip of Crumb Cake and emboss with the "Birthday Wishes" sentiment in white embossing powder. Dovetail the ends with 1" Square punch. Outline with white gel pen. Adhere to the card front.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog