If you are following along the hop in order you just came from Kerry Willard Bray's blog. Lovely, right! If you started here, have no fear, the hop goes full circle and you won't miss a thing. If you ever get lost along the way, you can find the full "map" on the Stamp Review Crew blog, just click on the banner at the top of this post. While you are there, be sure to catch up on any of the previous hops you may have missed :)
OK, now on to my projects!
- For this card, I sponged Strawberry Slush and Tangelo Twist all over a 3½"x4¾"panel of Whisper White in a random pattern.
- Then I just started stamping a variety of sizes of circles in Whisper White. As you stamp and over lap the circles, the overlapping parts are a more opaque white.
- For the last layer of white circles, I used the Cake Circle and the It's For You Circle stamps from Amazing birthday. Heat set the white ink.
- Wipe panel with Embossing Buddy, stamp sentiment with Versamark, and sprinkle with Black embossing powder, then heat with Heat Tool.
- Using a panel of Strawberry Slush that is about 4½"x5¾", diecut a scalloped edge along the right side, then trim to 4"x5¼". By using a larger piece to begin with, you can adjust for a crooked diecut edge :)
- Stitch stamped panel to the scalloped mat.
- Inside a white card base, stamp the Cake Circle and the It's For You Circle stamps in Strawberry Slush and Tangelo Twist along the right side, stamping off once for each image.
- Use LOTS of dimensionals to adhere panel to a white card base.
- Punch out some stars with Star Confetti punch from Glimmer paper. Adhere stars and Sequins using Crystal Effects. Done!
The Happy stamp is very easy to ink with markers by the way, and you can see that I stamped it in the lower right corner inside.
ETA: There is now a video tutorial for this here!
Well, that is it, finally, for me. Now it is time to go see what Adriana has whipped up for us!