- I started out with the embossed sentiment.
- Wet the paper a bit, then added Pool Party ink with an Aquapainter. Then I added some Hello Honey ink around the Pool Party.
- I spritzed some water on the drying work and dabbed off after letting it sit for just a few seconds to remove some of the color.
- Then I dried it with the Heat Tool.
- I spritzed it again with some Pearlized water and let it dry.
- Then I trimmed it down to 4"x5¼" and stitched it to a Pool Party card base.
I titled this "Psychedelic Agate" because it reminds me of the agates I have found over the years. Except they were never these colors, lol!
Again, I did not think to take a picture of Amanda's work. It was the same day, after all :) Hers had the yellow int he center and the blue around the edges, and her colors were a little lighter, but still perfectly lovely!
The only things I used that were not SU here was the stamp: Think Big Favorites #15 stamp set from Papertrey Ink, and Pearl Perfect Pearls in the Pearlized water.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. If you want to purchase any of the supplies used to create it, just click on the links above to go right to my online store.
If you place an order and the total is less than $150 (before shipping and tax), please use this hostess code:
And have you checked out this week's specials? Here they are!