Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Petite Petals Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html
Are you ready to bloom?!!! Imagine this said with some "rumble", lol! We are just bursting with flowers this round with this absolutely adorable little flower set! I have to admit, I have been so busy the last month that I did not start my projects until 10pm Sunday night. I know, so BAD! And of course, I am thinking of all kinds of great techniques with this set as I sit here and type this post... maybe I will get to the tomorrow :)

For those who have never hopped with us before, we are a group of Stampin' Up! demos who get together on the first and third Mondays of each month to show you great projects with a single stamp set each hop. Check out our home blog for all of the past hops, and for the master blog roll for this hop!

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Betty Traciak's blog. Sweet stuff, right?! I don't know if I can compete! Here goes...

Here is a little Baker's Box all ready for a sweet treat for someone special. I just cut the box out in the Thick Whisper White paper and stamped with Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Curry. Nice, bright, and summery :) LOVE, love, love the new lace trim, so soft and luscious!

Here is another angle. My Watermelon pad is a little too juicy. I will have to fix that tomorrow. I usually just lightly press the inkpad onto a piece of scrap paper 2-3 times to get the juiciness under control.

You all know I am obsessed with watercolor, so I played with it a little here. Just embossed two styles of flowers in clear embossing powder all over a 2" scrap of watercolor, wet the paper then used an Aqua-painter to add Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron to the water and let it blend. The sentiment i stamped in Blackberry on piece of vellum die cut with the Banners framelits and sewn on.

I hope you liked my last minute projects, and that they inspire you to create some blooms :) Now it is time to go check out the mad genius of Lisa Young!!

http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals-edition.html




http://kittystamp.blogspot.com/2015/06/stamp-review-crew-petite-petals.html


Box supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Tag supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

11 comments:

Rochelle Blok said...

Fantastic projects Tanya! Love the bright colours on the bakers box and the water colouring on the tag is so pretty. Two fantastic colours on the tag. Really love the combination!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love the decorated box! I never think to stamp the 3D projects. Your tag is amazing too. Love the embossing with the watercoloring!

Anonymous said...

Great last min projects! lol I love the box it's to cute so bright and cheerful. The book mark WOW I've got to try water-coloring.

Linda Callahan said...

Last minute or not...these are wonderful! The treat box is adorable and your water coloring is fabulous!

Yapha Mason said...

Great use of this set, Tanya! The baker's box is super cute, and I love the emboss resist!

Anonymous said...

Fun little box and the tag is simply beautiful - not only in design but in sentiment. Gorgeous!

Mike said...

WOW! You do good work under pressure! What a great use of this set! I love the In Color ribbon tied to it as well. At first glance it reminded me of star fish and fish net!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

That tag is so beautiful! Love the technique you used and the new ribbon to top it off. The Baker's Box is also a winner. Thanks for the tip on dealing with juicy ink pads!

Heidi Baks said...

Cute box, but I absolutely love your tag!

Betty said...

Sweet little boxes with adorable touchesI LOVE your combo of Blackberry Bliss and Mint Macaron. And I can't wait until my next order arrives to try the heavier Whisper White. It looks marvelous for your 3d projects!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Amazing projects. Love the bright colors and simple stamping on the box. That tag is lovely - what a great technique. And I am loving the new lace trim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails