Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 2015 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project

https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2010774

First off, I need to share this fantastic deal on new Paper Pumpkin subscriptions now thru September 10, 2015! If you haven't tried it yet, now is a great time to do it. Click on the banner above and it will take you straight to the Paper Pumpkin subscription site :)

Here is a video of my alternate card idea for this set. I needed some wedding/anniversary cards, and the luscious gold foil stripes were just begging to be used for that!

I cut each of the card bases in the kit in half, then cut the striped paper down to 3-1/4" x 4-5/8" to fit on a 3-1/2" x 4-7/8" cardbase. I found that with the extra layers I put on this card, it fit better in the envelopes from the kit. Watch the video for the full instructions, and the list of supplies is at the end of this post.
I hope you enjoy the video, please click "like", and share it everywhere!




This is the official video for this month's kit Chalk It Up To Love. Just in case you want to see the whole kit and the projects as Stampin' Up! designed them :)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails