If you are following along in order, you just came from Linda Callahan's blog. She sure inspires me!
- I started with an 8"x10" piece of Kraft cardstock and started stamping at 2 corners.
- I added some fun speckles in Whisper White Craft ink and the Gorgeous Grunge set.
- Cut a 10" strip of ribbon and adhered with a little Tear & Tape on each end, folded over the edge.
- I picked a photo of my little grandson, Cameron, and printed it as a 4"x6" photo and matted with a 4½"x6½" white mat. Gold would look fantastic also, but it is hard to photograph.
- Place the photo where you like it best and tape it down with Washi tape at 2 corners.
- I took a 4¾"x8" piece cardstock, scored in half at 4".
- Then I a diagonal chunk off the part that would be the front. I wanted that chunk to be big enough that you could tell what is tucked inside.
- Then I stamped along the edge. Stitched on 2 sides.
- I had to use another fantastic fall set, Acorny Thank You, it just works so well with this set! I used the 2 sets to create the embellishment at the bottom.
- Then I cut a 3"x4½" piece of Very Vanilla and stamped that up to coordinate. This a place to put a note and maybe use Washi tape to adhere a gift card.
That's all I have for you today, now it is time to go check out what Heidi Bak's has in store for us!