Oh, Swirly Bird, how versatile you are! And you have such nice coordinating dies, oh my! Are you ready to see a whole pile of fun ideas to use with this set? We are about to inspire you all! Who doesn't need a little January jumpstart into creativity?!
For those who are new to the Stamp Review Crew, here is a little background. We are an international group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators that gets together on the first and third Mondays of every month to do a blog hop. Each hop features a single stamp set to give you loads of inspiration for that set! The hops are archived at the Stamp Review Crew blog, and you will be able to click through each hop at any time, going directly to the posts for that hop whenever you want! And you can click on the banner of this post to go to the master blog roll for this hop also.
If you are following along in order, you arrived from the fabulous Dawn Tidd's blog! Love her stuff!!
- On a 4"x5¼" panel of watercolor paper taped down to a board, I applied clean clear water to the whole panel. Then with ink squeezed out of the inkpad onto the lid, I applied a color was of Mint Macaron and used the Heat Tool to dry it.
- Then I stamped the flowers and leaves using Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, and Mint Macaron on the watercolor panel and inside a Mint Macaron card base.
- Use Embossing Buddy on the watercolor panel. Stamp the inner swirl in Bermuda Bay on the largest flower on the watercolor panel, then quickly add Clear embossing powder and heat set.
- Next I stamped the sentiment from the SAB set, So Very Much, in Versamark and heat embossed in Copper. And I added the second portion in Bermuda Bay under the large "thank you".
- Stitching around the watercolor panel gives it a nice finishing touch, then the panel is adhered to the card front with dimensionals. All done!
That is all I have for you today, but I think I will have to go back and create the card I inttended to create before Dirty Bird popped in 😏
All of the supplies I used for these projects are listed at the bottom of this post, if you are interested.
And now it is time to check out the talented Bruno Bertucci's blog, he is sure to WOW you!
If you have seen something you need for your crafting life, just click the image in the supply list below and it will take you to my store! If you order less than $150, please use this month's Host Code, which can be found at the top of the sidebar on the right.
And be sure to check the box allowing me to contact you when you check out. I can't send you a thank you card if I don't know your address! And I promise to only send you happy mail, no junk mail :)